Pete Alewine Pool and Spa has a design team ready to create a gunite pool that best fits your backyard and style. Gunite swimming pools offer more shape flexibility than vinyl pools. The customer is creating a truly unique look in both size and shape. Gunite pools lend themselves to creating beautiful surrounding designs such as rock formations, beach entries, built-in spas and waterfalls.
Scroll through our gunite pool gallery to view a sampling of pools and the many different features that can accompany this type of swimming pool.
Interested in a Pete Alewine gunite pool or just want a little more information? Set up a free consultation today.
Gunite Pool Packages
Items included in a Gunite Pool Package are:
- Shotcrete Shell w/ Rebar Reinforcement
- Brick Coping1
- Choice Frost Proof Water Line Tile2
- Initial Balancing of Pool Water
- Pentair Legend II Automated Cleaner1
- 2 Wide Mouth Skimmers & 6 Returns
- All Required Permits
- Concrete w/ Spray Decking Finish1 w/ 4’ on Sides, 8’ on the Deep End, and 12’ on the Shallow End
- Pentair Variable Speed Pump1
- White Plaster Pool Finish2
- Pentair Salt System Chlorine Generator1
- Underwater Light
- Deluxe Cleaning Package
- 2 Anti Vortex Main Drains2
- Wireless Controller (Pentair or iPad Interface)1
- Pentair Hi-Rate Cartridge Filter1
- Built-In Steps (Sunshelf Optional)2
- Built-In Bench2
- 8’ Flyte Deck Diving Board1
- Overflow System
- Excavation and Installation of Pool
- Custom Pool Shape2
1These items are considered upgrades on a Vinyl Pool. (A $12,000 Value!)
2These items are exclusive to Gunite Pool Construction.
Gunite Pool Packages
- Size in Sq. Ft. / Base Price of Pool
- 350 - $36,000
- 450 - $38,500
- 550 - $41,000
- 650 - $42,000
- 750 - $42,700
- 850 - $44,000
Upgraded Finish Options
- Aggregate / Quartz
- $5,700 / $4,815
- $6,500 / $5,250
- $7,060 / $5,750
- $7,850 / $6,500
- $8,500 / $7,000
- $8,975 / $7,250
For Reference: 16’x32’ = 512 SF, 18’x36’ = 648 SF, 20’x40’ = 800 SF
- Flagstone / Travertine
- $370 / $1,110
- $450 / $1,350
- $530 / $1,590
- $610 / $1,830
- $690 / $2,070
- $770 / $2,310
Concrete Deck Options
(664, 735, 810, 880, or 990 sq. ft. of Spray Deck Finished Concrete Included – Based on Pool Size)
Price per Square Foot
- $4.50 / Spray Decking - This makes the surface slip resistant and feel cooler to the touch. Offered in many colors.
- $3.75 / Extra Concrete - Not always needed but we will design your pool deck how you imagine it.
- $0.50 / Salt Pitted - This gives the concrete a texture and a different look than typical broom finished concrete.
- $2.00 / Stain - Offered in many colors, you may prefer the look of a salt pit & stained deck over Spray Decking.
Price per Linear Foot
- $24.00 / Brick Expansion Joints - A great addition to brick coping, these will make your pool deck really stand out.
- $27.00 / Stone Expansion Joints - Perfect with stone coping, these will give your pool deck a signature look.
- $2.00 / Concrete Scoring - Use the concrete scoring lines to make a design that is your own.
Available Options Include
(Since many of the options listed are custom designed, their size and material will determine an exact price.)
- $3,500± - Beach Entry
- $8,000± - Waterfall with Grotto
- $3,300 - Heater (Gas) Does not include the cost to run the Gas Line
- $975 - Extra White Light (One is Already Included)
- $750 - LED Light (Replaces Incl. White Light)
- $750-$1,200 - Additional LED Light (Various Models)
- $6,000± - Rock Waterfall Around Slide (Formed Concrete)
- $3,500± - Small Waterfall (Formed Concrete)
- $350 - Deck Jet (Ea.)
- $45 - Umbrella Sleeve (Ea.)
- $375 - Hand Rail
- $550 - Powder Coated Hand Rail
- $250 - Plumb Future Water Feature
- $5,500 - Turbo Twister Slide
Site Specific Items
Doors exiting directly into the pool area are required to have alarms that meet UL 2017. Fencing is also required around the pool that must meet ANSI/NSPI Section AG107. Please see a sales rep for more information!
- $250 / Well Point (Req. if Water Inhibits Excavation)
- $175 / Fill Dirt (per load)
- $375 / Stump & Debris Removal (per load).
- $100 / Dirt Removal (per load)